Happy Independence Day
9 Songs That’ll Make You Feel More Proud To Be Ugandan
October 9th wouldn’t be complete without a few patriotic tunes to soothe us into the mood to celebrate being Ugandan. Being Ugandan means quite a lot and these songs pour it all out in the lyrics, quality of production and message. Here 9 songs that will you have carry the Uganda flag with pride.
Your weekend playlist starts right here
- Millenium Song – Ugandan Allstars
2. I am Ugandan – Radio & Weasel
3. Sip from the Nile – Esther Nabaasa
4. Love You Everyday – Bebe Cool
5. Tulibanayuganda – Judith Babirye
6. Yoga Yoga – Sounds of Jubilation – Esther Nabaasa, Richy and more
7. Ndi Muna Uganda – Wilson Bugembe
8. I am Ugandan – Keko
9. I am Ugandan – Juliana Kanyomozi
Which songs make you feel more proud to be Ugandan? Sound off in the message box blow.