How To Use Instagram Stories According To The Experts
In case you somehow missed the news, Instagram announced its latest feature: Instagram Stories, a new, very Snapchat-inspired component of the photo sharing app. Users can now upload off-the-cuff or behind-the-scenes photos and videos to their Instagram Story which lasts only 24 hours before disappearing without disrupting the #aesthetic of your Insta profile.
If you’re already a Snapchat addict, the process of uploading to Instagram Stories is pretty much identical to uploading a Snap but if you’re new to the world of “stories,” consider this your Insta Story 101:
1) Click the plus arrow in the top left corner of your Instagram feed to start a new story.
2) Tap on the circle button at the bottom of the screen to take a photo or hold it down to record a video.
3) To add or drawing to your photo or video, use the buttons in the top right corner.
4) To add a filter, swipe left or right to choose from 7 different options.
5) Tap the check mark at the bottom to add it to your story.
- To save your story to your camera roll, hit the download button on the right of your story.
- You can also upload Boomerangs, photos and Hyperlapses to your Instagram Story.
- To monitor who can view your story, click on the three dots in the bottom right corner and then click “Story Settings” to select any users you wish to block from viewing your stories.
And voila! You’re on your way to becoming an Instagram Story star. Now all we need is Insta’s version of the pretty filter and we’re good to go.
Source: Harper’s Bazaar
← Previous Story We shall take the crown again – Reigning Mirinda Miss Teen