Kampala Fashion Week fever heats up. Deadline for designers is this Friday.
This is the official communication from the Kampala Fashion Week team.
Applications closing pretty soon on FRIDAY 28TH FEB 2014!
Application’s for Kampala Fashion Week 2014 are now open. Please send 5 images and a recent portfolio of your brand, including CV to email@example.com
Deadline for applications is the 28th February 2014.
*PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A OPEN CALL FOR FASHION DESIGNERS, NOT STYLISTS OR RETAILERS.
– Applicants can be based anywhere in the world.
– Applicants should have a business and would normally be expected to have participated in fashion show.
– The collection should consist of womenswear or menswear.
APPLICATION PROCESS PART 1 (SUBMISSIONS)
– Once an applicant has sent in the required information, this will be reviewed and the candidate will be notified by email whether the application has been accepted.
– Applications will be reviewed by our selection panel comprised of our advisory board and our partners: including representatives from the media, buyers and cultural representatives.
– No samples should be submitted at this stage.
APPLICATION PROCESS PART 2 (FINAL SELECTION)
– Shortlisted designers will be asked to bring along up to six samples from their upcoming collection, when being interviewed by our selection panel. Following this stage of interviews, the final successful designers are selected.
– If you are asked to submit samples, you will need to submit 6 pieces from the collection you intend to show at KFW 2014.
– If you are a shortlisted designer to be interviewed by our selection panel this will take place in April 2014.
For further information please contact:
The KFW Team