Meet Kenya’s Hijabista Fashion Bloggers
Happy Eid-al-adhuha our Muslim followers and readers. To get you all fired up for the big day, we have a list of six Kenyan ‘hijabista’ fashion bloggers to follow for style inspiration as you dress up for the big day tomorrow. ‘Hijabista’ comes from Hijab Fashionista, a fast growing crop of cool style stars on the web, who are redefining fashion with modesty.
This list was compiled by Style Yetu a fashion site in Kenya.
- Dida @thisisdida
-Dida’s style is simple, clean and sophisticated mixed in with a bit of casual dress down every once in a while.
2. Hakima Bishar @_curvyaffair
– This curvaceous BAKE award nominee does modest fashion well, she shows you how to dress your curves while keeping it covered.
3. Ameena Abdul @am.in.a.femshion
http://aminafemshion.blogspot.co.ke/– her style is a twist of the conventional abaya, mixing neutrals and prints her style embraces the traditional yet unique.
4. Nasra Abdulrahman @nasra_nural_ain_adow
5. Maryam Mullah @wanjirumullah
– she makes a turban look good. Her color coordinated outfits are what set her apart.
6. Fatuu @fatumashaka
https://beingfatuu.wordpress.com/ Fatuu is a print and colour lover, her combos are amazing and her style can be emulated by all of us.
Source: Style Yetu