The Style Project Returns On NTV Tomorrow! Here’s Everything You Need To Know
Fashion afficionados, celebrities, TV lovers and critiques, be on high alert as your favourite TV Show returns on screens tomorrow evening. After a long hiatus, and the untimely departure of Sylvia Owori from the show,
the style cops are done dusting their well manicured weapons and ready to ‘critique’ the best and worst fashion looks from Kampala and beyond. And, as you already know,the show is coming with a number of changes and exciting surprises. We guess this makes everything even more thrilling.
So, we chanced upon the new team behind the show and they intimated some juicy details on what to and not to expect tomorrow. Here is it all.
1. The show returns tomorrow. 7:30pm after the Luganda news bulletin.
3. With their TV experience & insight into style plus their enviable following on social media; there couldn’t have been a better a choice of panelists. They are also millennials, a demographic the show is now mostly targeted to.
4. The big question is then, who will be the host? Well, drum rolls….. The new host is of course Solomon Tazibone. After all those years working alongside Sylvia Owori, the former host, and also having been on the show since day 1, Tazibone is more than suited to take over this role.
5. The new strategy of the show is to offer a richer and more educative viewer experience. So, the panelists will not just critique, but also offer style and fashion tips.
6. The show has also had a mini makeover, so expect a new feel and look. The new location is still under wraps, but according to the team, “we are positive the viewers will love it.”
7. Guests? The show is set to have as many guests as possible, although the team was tight lipped on the names. We basically just have to wait, and not miss any single episode.
8. Lastly, expect so many exciting surprises. Hopefully Bettinah will explain to us her inspiration for the eccentric haircut she’s sporting lately. And Sheilah will wow us with her insane shoe game. And maybe Solomon’s hair will undergo countless transformations throughout the season!!!
The Style Project returns Friday, 19th May (tomorrow) at 7:30pm on NTV!